Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Friday Five



I could spend a lot of time answering questions, like these oh so interesting ones.

1. What are some hobbies you would like to try, but haven't done so? Biking. I'd like to own a bicycle and ride it.
2. Why did you not pursue these hobbies? I don't want to wear a helmet, but I don't want to get into an accident and smush my head, so I don't have a bike.
3. Do you often feel limited by your financial state with how you spend your free time? Um, yes. Doesn't everyone? If I wasn't limited by my financial state my hobbies would be traveling the Mediterranean, not bicycling around my neighborhood.
4. Do your hobbies play a major part of your life, or help define who you are? Yes, I run as a hobby, and it plays a big role in my life. It's a healthy habit and it's fun.
5. Do you have any hobbies you have made income from? Oh yes, someone pays me to read books and run around my neighborhood in a bad outfit. I wish.


Those were lame, right?

1. What is the one place you never want to live? I never want to live in El Paso, or Cleveland, OH. But really, I'd probably be okay living anywhere.
2. Do you consider yourself to be a "picky eater"?
No. I eat anything pretty much.
3. What do you think people say about you behind your back? Hopefully something nice.
4. If you could own and operate any major business what would be? I would own and operate an animal shelter, of course I would. OR, I would own and operate a hair salon that has a quiet coffee shop in the back where you can drink coffee, read a book, or listen to music while you're waiting, or waiting for your hair dye to cover your gray hair. Because it's kinda annoying to wait and listen to people talk on their cell phones, or listen to top 40 radio. Is that a major business? AND, I'd operate a place that makes clothes for people who don't fit the "normal" body type (like me). None of my shirts are long enough for my long arms, my pants are never long enough, and although hats are adjustable, they don't end up covering my entire head. These ARE major businesses.
5. Do you feel as if you are a black-and-white only person, or a person who sees many gray areas? That is to say, do you have strong opinions on everything, or do you recognize the need to compromise
? I recognize the need to compromise. I usually follow the rules as closely as I can, until I see fit to break them. So, I acknowledge the black and white, and often spend time in the gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment