I LOVE my family! I also love the beach. Every summer (which has only been one summer, since moving to Lubbock) I take a trip to visit my family, and this year Scott is coming with me! We are headed to Houston on Wednesday to have some fun. We are going to the beach Wednesday and Thursday (Yay!). Then we will spend some time with my two sweet nephews (I can't wait to hear "Aunt April, you know what??") and my brother and sister in-law. Luckily, we are all going to be able to celebrate Father's day together on Sunday! I foresee a horse-shoe tournament in the future. Then, for the remainder of our trip we are going to spend some time with my very best friend in the entire world; Shana K. Bond! See you soon, Houston!!
Friday, June 11, 2010
I LOVE my family! I also love the beach. Every summer (which has only been one summer, since moving to Lubbock) I take a trip to visit my family, and this year Scott is coming with me! We are headed to Houston on Wednesday to have some fun. We are going to the beach Wednesday and Thursday (Yay!). Then we will spend some time with my two sweet nephews (I can't wait to hear "Aunt April, you know what??") and my brother and sister in-law. Luckily, we are all going to be able to celebrate Father's day together on Sunday! I foresee a horse-shoe tournament in the future. Then, for the remainder of our trip we are going to spend some time with my very best friend in the entire world; Shana K. Bond! See you soon, Houston!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment