Well, I had a really fun time visiting Austin. Um, it was fun-filled and interesting. Here are some tips: don't fly, drive. That way, when you want to leave, you can. And, don't get "too loud" on the Comal River, if you do, you can go to jail.
I would like to give a verrry special thanks to my very close friend Morgan Shull (and Tyler too!). Morgan and I have known each other for about seven years and, I LOVE HER!! Even though I live six hours away, I couldn't imagine my life without Morgan in it. Thanks Morgan for having me, and thanks for the super fun weekend!!
We floated the Comal River on Saturday and got a little "too loud". Hopefully we can go back next year and still have fun! Those damn river cops!
On Sunday, Tyler made us all the most delicious homeade burgers I've ever eaten! I also got to spend some time with the Shull kids, and I really miss them. I know they will be making a stop in Lubbock in six months and we can have another sleep-over. It's on their calendar and I'm sure Sutton is counting down, and Katlyn has already forgotton about it. Haha.
I was there for a few days and only took like five pictures, woops! We were having too much fun!
Love you Shull Family!! :)
I just cried my eyes out!
ReplyDelete