1) DVR. I don't know if this is a guilty pleasure or not, but I love being able to watch T.V. whenever I want, and I love rewinding and fast forwarding the commercials.
2)Pizza dipped in bleu cheese dressing. Healthy, huh? Try it, because you will LOVE it!
3)Calling Shana ANYTIME I want to make fun of something and not feel bad about it. I can say things to her that I can't say to ANYONE.
4)Desperate Housewives.
5) Wikipedia.
6)Chocolate chip cookies from the cookie stand at the mall. Often times I go to the mall particularly for cookies.
7)Glamour magazine. Yep.
8)Naps. I love naps.
9)Jeans. I don't really have style, but I love fancy jeans.
10)Louis Vuitton.
11)I love going to the movies alone, particularly when I have a lot of things to do and should not be at the movies. I bring my own can of coke, and I buy a big popcorn and eat it all. This event usually ends with a stomach ache and a nap.
Uuhhhh you can make fun of stuff to me too!!!
ReplyDeleteOf course!!! OF COURSE!! :)
ReplyDelete