There's a blog I enjoy reading, so I figured I'd copy her post. And, I love to list things.
*Modern Family
*The Office
*Entourage
*Curb Your Enthusiasm
Four Things I'm Passionate About
*Equal rights
*Natural food
*Education
*Wearing comfy clothes
Four Things I Learned In The Past
*Get enough sleep
*A mocha latte will usually give me a stomach ache
*Don't dis your friends
*Don't stand people up. If you're going to make an engagement with someone, follow through. Being stood up is sometimes really awful.
Four Things I'm Looking Forward To
*Going to Disney World with my nephews
*Completing my second half marathon
*When my puppy, Stella, calms down
*Spring break, when I can see Shana and my family
Four Things I Love About Winter
Four Things I'm Looking Forward To
*Going to Disney World with my nephews
*Completing my second half marathon
*When my puppy, Stella, calms down
*Spring break, when I can see Shana and my family
Four Things I Love About Winter
I am going to change this to Four Things I DON'T Love About Winter
*Ice on the roads and it's "no big deal"
*Dry weather: dry hands, dry hair, dry eyes, chapped lips, trouble breathing (especially for Scott) and static
*The short days and long hours of dark night.
*Sweating in my layers of clothing, but unable to un-layer because of the temperature and wind
*Ice on the roads and it's "no big deal"
*Dry weather: dry hands, dry hair, dry eyes, chapped lips, trouble breathing (especially for Scott) and static
*The short days and long hours of dark night.
*Sweating in my layers of clothing, but unable to un-layer because of the temperature and wind
No comments:
Post a Comment