Summer is officially over in Lubbock. I know this because it was 48 degrees this morning during my morning run. I had a busy and fun summer, and it's always bittersweet when the air turns a little bit colder and it's time to put away the flippie floppies and swimsuits.
Moving forward, the fall semester is in full swing and I am barely hanging on. I have been so busy! Aside from school, I am in the thick of my half-marathon training. This morning I ran TEN miles! Wow! I am so proud of myself, even though I ran pretty slow. My legs are like jello and I can't seem to eat enough, other than that it's going pretty good- I'm still alive. Oh, and thanks to Alyssa, if she stopped running with me at 4 am 3 days a week I'm sure I would be snoozin through the training.
Moving forward, the fall semester is in full swing and I am barely hanging on. I have been so busy! Aside from school, I am in the thick of my half-marathon training. This morning I ran TEN miles! Wow! I am so proud of myself, even though I ran pretty slow. My legs are like jello and I can't seem to eat enough, other than that it's going pretty good- I'm still alive. Oh, and thanks to Alyssa, if she stopped running with me at 4 am 3 days a week I'm sure I would be snoozin through the training.
Here are some pics from my fabulous summer:
No comments:
Post a Comment