We just got back from the BEST VACATION EVER! We visited Fort Lauderdale, Florida and stayed at the Hilton Beach Resort. It was absolutely perfect. We were there for four nights and five days and enjoyed every second. I have a case of the blues today, the wind is blowing twenty miles per hour and there is sand in the air, but it's not from the beach, just the dusty plains.
We ate most of our meals at a restaurant called Steak954. It was inside the W Hotel and featured an outdoor patio looking out at the beach. It was delicious, we had four or five meals there. Their breakfast was to-die-for! I woke up this morning wishing I could take a stroll to Steak954 and have eggs benedict and oatmeal brulee.
Our routine was pretty predictable, but perfect! We woke up, had some delicious breakfast, went to the beach, had some delicious lunch, then went to the pool to catch some shut-eye, then went to dinner, then back to the pool. The pool was on the sixth floor of the hotel and overlooked the ocean, it was so relaxing and they had great chairs and a bar outside.
Like I said before, this was the best vacation ever. It was a perfect way to celebrate a year of marriage and I didn't want the week to end.
No comments:
Post a Comment