
(<--- this is where we are going)
My favorite time of the year has arrived (besides my birthday)! It's the END OF THE SEMESTER! That means I can relax. I have been out of school for a week now and I have had a wonderful time relaxing, exercising, and working. It feels really good not to worry about school for a little while. I did really well this semester and am pretty proud of myself. :)
On Tuesday, Scott and I will be jet setting to Florida to celebrate one year of marriage. We are really excited, even though it's forecast to rain, every. single. day. That's okay, we will still have fun in our fancy hotel!
Also, thanks to my friend Alyssa, we are getting a new puppy! She will be ready in about five or six weeks. She's a Britney Spaniel/Poodle mix. Dixie will have a sister!
See you in a week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment