I read this in someone else's blog, and I thought it was fun!
Five Question Friday (even though today is Monday)....
1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper? NEAT! I make the bed extra tight every night before getting in and I get in and I don't move. At all. The only reason I have to re-make the bed is because Scott is not a neat sleeper.
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________. Patient. I'm working on it. I rush through everything and don't wait for anything.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? That my body would start changing as I grew older. I just don't look the way I looked when I was 20. (I know that sounds silly, but really, I excercise the same or more, and eat better, and look not quite as good..)
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a thrift store/garage sale/flea market? I don't think I've ever purchased anything at a thrift store. I don't have patience. See above.
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be? SHIPLEY'S DONUTS! And I would eat them in the morning. Mmmmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment