Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Randoms..




-I am so thankful for the opportunity to attend school, but The History of Rock and Roll (online) is a huge drag right now. What a bad idea.....




-I am really really enjoying running! I bought some new shoes, which is always motivation to run, but my shins are killing me and I am trying to avoid shin splints or any other injuries. A friend suggested calf braces, sounds attractive.




-My husband travels a lot, and with the use of the iPhone4, we are able to video chat and it's so fun!




-Waiting tables is fun, but I get the feeling that the older crowd that I wait on thinks I am a worthless teenager. That's how they treat me sometimes and I hope I am not that way when I'm old.




-My nephews are so funny, they things they say really crack me up. Almost all sentences start with "Aunt April, did you know what?" .... The best question yet; "Do vultures like sandwiches? with mayonnaise?" AND..... "It's dusk outside right now, that means the sky gets pink and the clouds get tiiiiired." Oh, I love them!




-I love Jon Hart design, check it out: http://www.jonhartdesign.com/




-After a year and four months or so, I have really started to like Lubbock. Leaving Austin and coming to Lubbock was a great opportunity for Scott and I, but I had a harder time 'getting over' Austin, TX. It's like an old boyfriend that you're just not over yet. Right now, I am coming around, I might be ready to 'move on' emotionally and start to get serious with Lubbock.




-Someone should build a Texadelphia in Lubbock, for real!! I alone would keep it in business!


My sweet little nephews are pictured at the beginning of this post, I don't know how to post pics at the end of a post.. ehhh.. oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment